We travel to Kecskemét. This city have many nice secessionist buildings.
After the walk we travel to Lajosmizse.The buses are greeted by horsemen, then after getting off the guests walk to the yard of the csárda.
The guests are offered hot crackling scones and brandy under the walnut tree or in the summer shed. Afterwards the guests have an opportunity to ride by horse in pen and take a walk in the Gipsy village. Then there is carriage riding among the sand-hills of the Great-Plain /about 15 min./.
Stud-riding, then guests walk to the grandstand, the horse show begins.
• showing and leading the Lipizzaner stud
• procession of the participants, greeting the guests
• show of the “Puszta Ötös” coach and five
• obstacle driving of coach and four
• several field events of horse-herds: laying, sitting of horses, cracking a whip, competition of horse-herds
• training of a donkey
• playful contest with the guests: knocking down a bottle with a whip
• instruction on how to use a whip
• viewing of the stables
• a walk to the Hungarian bullocks and racka sheep
After your return at the farm a typical local lunch wait for you. Duration 7 hours.BACK
ASK FOR OFFER
Giftofvision – Sneakers search engine | Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG University Blue – Gov